Neko

Monday, March 27, 2006

P!NK























Hi all,
Just a quick note..Sorry it's been soooo long since I've updated our page. I will get onto it soon as we have many photos from Ireland, England and my trip back to Oz. In the meantime however I have to share with you a little adventure I had last week.
No word of a lie.... On Wednesday morning I entered a competition in the Metro (free daily paper) and by 4.30pm I received a phonecall to say that I had won....what did i win you ask...2 tickets to go to an exclusive Pink gig in Camdon, where only about 450 could attend. As if that wasn't enough, I also won the chance to meet Pink and the rest of the band. Oh my gosh...needless to say I'm a huge Pink fan so I was soooo excited! For about an hour before I met her we were put into a bar with about 13 other people who got to met her too, so we just chilled out and had free drinks.
Anyways I must go, have a squiz at the pictures. You'll notice that Karen isn't in them because she didn't want to go..Not a huge music fan are you Kaz?! So Anna, a mate from work came along with me.

Chat to you all later.
Love
Jane xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home