Neko

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Bulgaria



Veliko Turnovo, the view from my balcony.
Tradesman street
Town citadel and city walls.

View from the castle


Statue of independance with Veliko Turnovo in the background including my hostel.
Sofia....capital of Bulgaria. Met up with a mate that I met in Romania and ended up catching up for dinner in Veliko and then Sofia so most of the time was at the pub. This and the one below are the only shots I took of Sofia. Seemed like a cool place to chill out though.

Underground street shops in Sofia.

Daytrip to Rila Monestary

Outside the Monestary
Plovdiv Old Town...one of the rich people's homes
Plovdiv old town

Roman forum in Plovdiv
Linda and I sitting up with a few drinks looking over the forum.
Just about to board the overnight train to Istanbul, Turkey!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home